KY Cash Ball
These are the latest Live Cash Ball Numbers plus past results from the last six draws of this KY game. Click the "View Prize Payout" link underneath the latest result to see the number of winners and the prizes that were won in the latest draw.
Past Cash Ball Numbers
Cash Ball 225 is a daily draw lottery available only in the state of Kentucky. This version of the game came into play on January 7th, 2007. The top prize is $225,000 with an EZmatch option to win extra instant cash prizes, up to $500. Draws take place every day at about 11 pm ET.
From the 13th April 2020, Cash Ball 225 started using a dedicated computer to randomly select the winning draw numbers rather than the older system of balls in a mechanical machine.
How to Play Cash Ball
- Each play costs $1, and for an extra $1 you can add EZmatch, which gives you the chance to win an instant $500.
- Simply choose four white ball numbers, from 1 - 35, and one Cash Ball number, from 1 - 25. You can select your own favourite numbers or choose the Quick Pick option for a choice of random computer-generated numbers.
- Then choose how many drawings you want to take part in. You can choose 1 - 5 draws, or an extended draw of 7 - 21 draws over three weeks.
- This is your chance to win additional cash prizes! Adding EZmatch to your ticket for an additional $1 can win you up to $500 instantly as well as your chance to win in the main nightly draw.
- Five EZmatch numbers will get printed below your Cash Ball 225 numbers and all you have to do is match the first four EZmatch numbers with the first four main draw numbers. The more you match, the more you win, up to $500.
- The EZmatch numbers are randomly selected before the main draw in this game of chance, as seen on your ticket.
- Multi-play play slips with EZmatch will have separate tickets printed for each play on the play slip.
Claiming your Prize
- If you are a lucky Cash Ball winner you can claim your prize the next business day after the draw.
- Prizes for both the Cash Ball 225 and the EZmatch must be claimed within 180 days of the relevant draw.
- Only valid tickets are accepted as proof of a win.